Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Stamps

I want to tell you about some new stamps I found on Etsy. They are amazing! They are made by TweetyJill and they are so sweet.

I wanted to make some vintage inspired Valentine and St. Patrick's Day garlands but I had no stamps that fit the bill. So, off to shop I went. I found these amazing collections on Amazon and decided that I had to go look on Etsy to see if maybe, just maybe, someone was selling them used.

What luck! Someone was selling them used. Carol from yesteryearnotions. She is selling many of her craft supplies due to horrible life circumstances that I won't go into here. Carol is so sweet and nice and she shipped my stamps lickety split! I received them right after the holidays in perfect condition and they are as amazing in person as they are in the pictures. I have been having so much fun stamping my days away.

Here are the stamp sets that I bought:









And here are some of the items, I have made for the shop using my amazing stamps:

St. Patrick's Day stickers

So, if you're in the market for new stamps, check out TweetyJill and pop in to say hi to Carol. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: