Monday, August 4, 2008

Going handmade

In an effort to be more consistent with selling my handmade items on Etsy, I am trying to go all handmade. I realized that by using Etsy I could find some amazing artists who make embellishments. I buy their embellishments instead of the store bought ones since they are usually cheaper and usually much prettier.

I have bought from many people and so far I haven't come across one Etsier I didn't like!

Here are some examples of embellishments that are handmade and can be purchased on Etsy:


By www.pacokeco.etsy.com, this celebrate tag adds some old world charm to a new card.


With flowers by www.ohcrop16.etsy.com and tags by www.elles.etsy.com, these mini birthday cards are just fabulous!


This blank greeting card is quite cute with the addition of www. deejann.etsy.com, scalloped bird tag.

I'm always looking for new and fun embellishments so if you sell them or know someone who does, leave me a comment!

No comments: