Monday, August 4, 2008

Stitching

I tried stiching on my cards not too long ago and boy, is it hard. I feel like it would be easier if I had a sewing machine but I've never used one so who knows what the outcome would be.

At first, I was using thread to stitch with but it seemed so thin and didn't seem to show up very well on the cards. I then tried using thread but doubling over all my work. This worked but was time consuming. Finally, I tried embroidery floss, this worked but it's so much thicker than thread and was harder for me to work with.

So, I haven't done a lot of stitching but still plan on trying new things in that realm.


Single stitches with thread


Doubling over with thread


Using embroidery floss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first card's stitching is fantastic, it works so well.